Burch, John Bayard, 1929-....
Burch, J. B. (John Bayard), 1929-
John B. Burch
Burch, John B. 1929-
Burch, J. B. (1929- ).
VIAF ID: 101222200 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 7850 4218
- 200 _ | ‡a Burch ‡b John Bayard ‡f 1929-....
- 100 1 0 ‡a Burch, J. B. ‡q (John Bayard), ‡d 1929-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Burch, John B. ‡d 1929-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Burch, John Bayard ‡d 1929-...
- 100 1 _ ‡a Burch, John Bayard, ‡d 1929-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a John B. Burch
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (7)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burch, J. B. ‡d 1929-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burch, John B.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burch, John Bayard
- 400 1 0 ‡a Burch, John Bayard, ‡d 1929-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burch, John Bayard.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burch, John Bayard ‡d 1929-
- 400 0 _ ‡a John B. Burch ‡c American malacologist
|Chromosomes of the succineid snail catinella rotundata|
|Clave genérica para la identificación de gastrópodos de agua dulce en México|
|Freshwater snails (Mollusca Gastropoda) ... 1982|
|Freshwater unionacean clams (mollusca: pelecypoda) of North America|
|How to know the eastern land snails; pictured-keys for determining the land snails of the United States occurring east of the Rocky Mountain Divide.|
|An introduction to the microsnails of Thailand|
|Key to the genera of land gastropods (snails and slugs) of Michigan|
|Molluscan reproduction proceedings of a symposium held at the 11th International Malacological Congress, Siena, Italy|
|new species of freshwater limpet, genus gundlachia, from Japan|
|A new species of land snail (Stylommatophora: Partulidae) from Raiatea, French Polynesia, Oceania|
|North American freshwater snails : species list, ranges, and illustrations|
|Some snails and slugs of quarantine significance to the United States, 1960.|
|Three new mexican land snails of the genus humboldtiana|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (7)
- US - United States
- eng - English