Dalton, Michael, -1648?
Dalton, Michael, d.1648?
VIAF ID: 100968007 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1579 1640
- 200 _ | ‡a Dalton ‡b Michael ‡f ....-1648?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Dalton, Michael (undifferentiated)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Dalton, Michael ‡d d.1648?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Dalton, Michael, ‡d -1648?
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (10)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Dalton, Mich. ‡q (Michael), ‡d -1648?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Dalton, Mich. ‡q (Michael), ‡d d. 1648?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Dalton, Michael, ‡d d. 1648?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Dalton, Michael ‡d d. 1648?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Dalton, Mich ‡d -1648?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Dalton, Mr
- 400 1 _ ‡a Dalton, Mr.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Dalton, ‡c Mr. ‡q (Michael), ‡d -1648?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Dalton, ‡c Mr. ‡q (Michael), ‡d d. 1648?
- 400 0 _ ‡a Dalton ‡d -1648? ‡c Mr
|The compleat justice : being an exact and compendious collection of such as have treated of the office of justices of the peace, but principally out of Mr. Lambert, Mr. Crompton, and Mr. Dalton|
|The countrey iustice : conteyning the practise of the iustices of the peace out of their sessions : gathered for the better helpe of such iustices of peace as haue not beene much conuersant in the studie of the lawes of this realme|
|The country justice : containing the practice, duty and power of the justices of the peace, as well in as out of their sessions, wherein all the statutes and cases in law, that in any wise relate to the jurisdictrion and authority of a justice of the peace, are carefully collected and digested under proper titles|
|Manuall, or, Analecta|
|Office and authority of sheriffs|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (11)
- XX -
- eng - English