Kirby, Thomas E. (Thomas Ellis), 1846-1924
VIAF ID: 100693973
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Kirby, Thomas Ellis,
- Valuable paintings and other other art property belonging to Cottier and Company.
- The palatial mansion of the late James Henry Smith...New York city, and its exceedingly rare and costly artistic furnishings and embellishments, to be sold at public sale on...[January 18th-22d, 1910] The sale will be conducted by Mr. Thomas E. Kirby of the American art association, managers.
- The Edwin Babcock Holden collection; unrestricted public sale by order of executrix ... April 21st, and following days.
- Illustrated catalogue of the noteworthy collection of Japanese color prints
- Illustrated catalogue of the art and literary property collected by the late Henry G. Marquand:
- Illustrated catalogue of the ... collection of Mr. Sidney G. Reilly of New York and London;
- Illustrated catalogue of paintings and water colors of the Italian, French, Dutch and American schools by old and modern masters, and other art property : to be sold to facilitate the settlement of the estate of the late James S. Inglis of Cottier and Company, New York : to be disposed of at unrestricted public sale on [March 11th and 12th, 1909]
- Illustrated catalogue of oil paintings by the late Alfred Cornelius Howland
- Illustrated catalogue of a ... collection of early Chinese pottery, porcelains and bronzes of the Han, Tʻang, Sung, Yuan and Ming dynasties, including many mortuary objects ... to be sold at unrestricted public sale by order of Messrs. Yamanaka & co. ... The sale will be conducted by Mr. Thomas E. Kirby of the American art association, managers.
- Illustrated catalogue of Mr. Thomas B. Clarke's remarkable gathering of rare plates of many nations and beautiful old textiles, to be sold at unrestricted public sale at the American art galleries on the afternoons herein stated
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:100693973 (1)